* The grammatical incorrectness of that phrase really bothers me.
I board a plane tomorrow afternoon for NYC!! While we haven’t come up with a solid itinerary, here are a few of the things topping my list of to-dos.
- Visit Carrie Bradshaw’s apartment (just the outside of it)
- Eat at Katz’s deli (the “I’ll have what she’s having” deli from When Harry Met Sally)
- Eat a cupcake from Magnolia Bakery (only if there isn’t a line this long)
- Eat some legit Italian food in Little Italy
- Go to Serendipity – I sure have a lot of food-related things on my list.
- See the Shoe Floor at Saks (it has its own zip code!)
- Visit Central Park
- Buy fake stuff in China Town
- Visit Rockefeller Center
- Go to the Library
But most of all, I plan to pay attention, take pictures and remember as much as possible. The last time I was in NY, I was too busy trying to keep an eye out for Joey Fatone in Little Italy and any errant Backstreet Boys roaming the streets that I didn’t pay attention to half of the things we did and saw.
Is there anything else I have to eat, see or do? I’m still taking suggestions.
I apologize for the lack of links and picture credits. For some reason, I can’t get copy and paste to work on the internet so it would take me a month to type all the links to everything.